AW: [Asterisk-Users] SIP registration fails

William Marks maillist at xizz.de
Wed Apr 13 12:25:51 MST 2005

Hi Seshu,

that's where I started off. But most of them are not working (at least not
for me).
My desired setup (for now) is very simple: SIP provider(web.de) <--> * <-->
2 SIP phones
But none of the examples explains how the "register" statement and the
corresponding host-entry are linked to each other.
Could you help?

Will