[Asterisk-Users] Codecs and * pass through...

clive at sentechsa.com clive at sentechsa.com
Wed Apr 13 00:23:19 MST 2005

Etienne, howzit

I am not 100% sure about this, but Net2phone do not always use
standard SIP as the protocol. They have their own proprietry
protocol as well, so perhaps your phone is trying to talk on the
proprietry protocol.

For G723.1 passthrough, you just allow it, and it should work fine, as
long as you do not try playing any voice prompts to the channel.

good luck.

regards
Clive
Phone I.T.