[Asterisk-Users] RE: Ebay listing selling Asterisk @ Home andAMPfor over 1000 dollars

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at shavedgoats.net
Tue Apr 12 07:49:22 MST 2005

It is alright to sell hardware, and it is alright to sell labor when
dealing with open source software.  But selling licensing on something
that does not exist (extension licensing???) is wrong.  What if somebody
started charging extra licensing to use the include music tracks for
MOH?  Also, I do believe that if Digium and the other software copyright
holders are concerned about not receiving the due credit for any
purported use of their software in this ebay listing, I do believe there
are legal remedies available.

-mishehu

<SNIP Email Trail history>