[Asterisk-Users] Registration issues with Sipura SPA-841

GliTcH glitchsys at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:51:15 MST 2005

I think I know whats causing this. The Sipura's/Linksys's don't like
the SIP Poke thing, the qualify=yes option. They'll normally respond,
but every once in a while they will respond in such a way that
Asterisk does not like, and Asterisk will consider them unreachable.

Maybe a patch where qualify=sipura would be an option, in which it
pokes 3 times over 3 seconds or something and if all 3 come back
wrong, then it considers them dead, but if 2/3 or even 1/3 comes back
ok, then consider it alive.