[Asterisk-Users] AstCC problems

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Mon Apr 11 14:51:22 MST 2005

Hi all,

I am using AstCC and I have found a problem that I hope someone else has found and fixed. When going thru this AGI script and your 'card' runs down to a minute, it plays a series of sounds telling you have a minute left. After this, it breaks the RTP stream (I am guessing) and either side cannot hear the other. Has anyone else seen this problem? I have tried debugging the SIP connection, but it doesnt give any debug info except that it is playing sounds.

Any help is appreciated.

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
314-266-4000