[Asterisk-Users] UK CallerID patch with 1.0.7 / 1-0 CVS

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Mon Apr 11 02:06:18 MST 2005

Hullo :)

I've been trying to use a stable 1.0.7 codebase against the patches at
http://www.lusyn.com/asterisk/patches.html - but am having no joy.  Even if I
copy-paste the instructions on that site verbatim, everything compiles
perfectly, but simply no incoming number is received.

If I then go back to a CVS checkout (even including make clean, make
install...) that I did at the end of February, everything works as it did
before. (hurrah!)

Does anyone know what might have changed before I start wading through the CVS
logs for chan_zap.c ?

Cheers,
Gavin.