[Asterisk-Users] UK CallerID patch with 1.0.7 / 1-0 CVS

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Mon Apr 11 02:54:14 MST 2005

On Monday 11 April 2005 10:06, Gavin Hamill wrote:
> Hullo :)

Bah, I got bitten by my own hacks. Things are now working much better than
before :)

I'd forgotten that I'd commented out the line:

if (p->use_callerid && p->cid_start == CID_START_USEHIST)

in my previous CVS version, and this made CID work.

The source of the confusion was I'd put the three 'usecallerid' commands in
zapata.conf AFTER a 'channel=1' statement, so they were getting lost... I've
moved them up the config file and now not only does incoming CID work, but
the phone is answered immediately rather than waiting for the Bellcore CID to
not find any data :)

Another happy ending :)

Cheers,
Gavin.