[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk::LCR - Least Cost Routing for Asterisk

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sun Apr 10 10:42:14 MST 2005

> It seems Petal.pm (maybe a part of FreezeThaw???) is missing on my
> system. Where can I find it?

It's a 'cut and paste' from another script, and it's a mistake. I'll
remove the dependency.

Meanwhile, you can 'fix' the issue by installing the module:

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Petal'

Alternatively, you can grep for 'use Petal;' and remove those lines from
the code.

> It looks nice, ...

Thanks.

> BTW, VSP Start looks also nice, .. but I did not find out where to
> download it.

VSP Start requires a bit of integration and also requires a few paid
jobs before it can be released as GPL. But it depends on Asterisk::LCR
so I release Asterisk::LCR first. First things first :)

> Good job!!!

Thanks - I'll fix the Petal dependency and I'll release 0.03 at some
point :)

--
Ykoz Un Max - La VoIP en pré-payé!
Essayez gratuitement - 5 crédits offerts.