[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk::LCR - Least Cost Routing for Asterisk

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 10 08:25:03 MST 2005

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I'm glad to announce Asterisk::LCR 0.02, a free/GPL, simple, modular
> least cost routing AGI engine for asterisk. It's written in Object
> Oriented Perl and aims at being extensible, documented and well tested.

DEPENDENCIES
------------

This module requires these other modules and libraries:

  FreezeThaw

Importing VoIPJet rates...
Importing NuFone rates...
Importing LiveVoIP rates...
Building LCR tree...
Can't locate Petal.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/var/lib/asterisk/Asterisk-LCR/lib
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at
/usr/bin/asterisk-lcr-build line 13.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/asterisk-lcr-build line 13.
/tmp/lcr_db -> /var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db.tmp
mv: cannot stat `lcr_db': No such file or directory
/var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db -> /var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db.old
mv: cannot stat `/var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db': No such file or directory
/var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db.tmp -> /var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db
mv: cannot stat `/var/lib/asterisk/lcr_db.tmp': No such file or directory
Cleaning up...

It seems Petal.pm (maybe a part of FreezeThaw???) is missing on my
system. Where can I find it?

Have a look for other providers at:
http://www.geekgazette.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=26

It looks nice, ...

BTW, VSP Start looks also nice, .. but I did not find out where to
download it.

Good job!!!

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.