[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk::LCR - Least Cost Routing for Asterisk

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Apr 10 11:03:40 MST 2005

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:

>> It seems Petal.pm (maybe a part of FreezeThaw???) is missing on my
>> system. Where can I find it?
>

> It's a 'cut and paste' from another script, and it's a mistake. I'll
> remove the dependency.
>
> Meanwhile, you can 'fix' the issue by installing the module:
>
> perl -MCPAN -e 'install Petal'
>
> Alternatively, you can grep for 'use Petal;' and remove those lines
> from the code.

I had to add
perl -MCPAN -e 'install FreezeThaw'
as well to get it to work.

bye

Ronald

--
Ronald Wiplinger  (CEO of ELMIT)
http://www.elmit.com    +886 (0) 939--77-55-16  or FWD 511208

PS: Spam prevention!
Our system is protected with a spam prevention program.
If you send us an e-mail, our system will send you a confirmation message back. Just reply to this confirmation message please.
After receiving this confirmation message, our system will send the hold message (one) and all future messages (after the received confirmation message) to me without asking you again.