[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and RT (Request Tracker) setup?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 01:56:31 MST 2005

Thanks for the replies.

I've got a bit further now after running the agi script manually,
turns out the asterisk
perl module was missing. I've got that and it gets somewhat further now.

However I am running RT 3.4.1, so I assume by what you say Kris its
probably not going
to work?

As soon as I leave a message now on the * console I see:-

-- Executing Answer("SIP/2010-8f2c", "") in new stack
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/2010-8f2c",
"/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Answer) Options: ()
    -- Playing 'rt/ticket-choices' (language 'en')
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Record) Options: (/tmp/filesflYBL:wav)
    -- Playing 'beep' (language 'en')
rt*CLI> [Sat Apr  9 08:50:13 2005] [crit]: Can't call method
"IsPassword" on an undefined value at /tmp/0.1/rt-soap-server.pl line
237.
 (/usr/local/rt3/lib//RT.pm:285)
    -- AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi completed, returning 0

And if I try to update an exisiting ticket I see:

-- Executing Answer("SIP/2010-da15", "") in new stack
    -- Executing AGI("SIP/2010-da15",
"/var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi") in new stack
    -- Launched AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi
    -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Answer) Options: ()
    -- Playing 'rt/ticket-choices' (language 'en')
    -- Playing 'rt/enter-ticket' (language 'en')
    -- AGI Script /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin/rt_ticket.agi completed, returning 0

It's a shame it does not work, as I see a some nice possibilites with
* and RT and maybe festival
for reading some stuff back.

Cheers

Mike