[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

Chris Mason lists at masonc.com
Fri Apr 8 16:25:13 MST 2005

Serves you right for offering a bait and switch deal. If you are selling
"unlimited" that's what it should be. Why would you be surprised if someone
wants to use the unlimited feature?
What's wrong with selling a "1000 minutes for $10" plan? I guess you are
afraid someone will then offer an "unlimited" plan and take all the
business! So you all offer unlimited, even though you can't deliver it and
hide the real details in the fine print. So much for truth in marketing.
There's laws to protect us from this kind of marketing, it's a shame they
aren't used more often.

Chris Mason
US Number: (646)722-0001 US Fax (815)301-9759
Skype: netconcepts