[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Apr 8 14:42:28 MST 2005

>It's clear that it has to be this way if you think about it. How can someone
>sell unlimited traffic for a fixed price unless it exceeds their cost?
>
>Now it is pretty hard to use up the upwards 45 hours the $20 buys them. You'd
>need to be on for 2-3 hours per day, seven days a week. But I promise you, if
>you are not viable to them you are out of there. Unless there are so few who
>really exceed that they don't care, yet.

Beware of internet cafes/call shops.  They love these plans.  They sign
up from provider to provider using different credit cards.  It takes a
while for them to catch them.  By the time the jig is up they have
milked several hundred thousands minutes on a single account.  Try to
make a profit on that at $19.95 :)  It has happened to us and it will
happen to you.  Unless you put a daily limit of X amount of minutes this
is hard to catch in under 30 days.

--
Andres
Network Admin