[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

Mike Matthews mike74105 at cox.net
Fri Apr 8 12:54:17 MST 2005

Broadvoice is $20/unlimited in/out to USA, Canada and Western Europe
Myphonecompany is $24.95/mnth in/out Unlimited to USA
Dialpad offers unlimited outgoing for $11.99/month

I agree that IAX2 is a better protocol but I personally use all three of the
above and the quality is adequate for home use.  On the other hand, I use
IAX2 with LiveVoip@$012/min for my business.