[Asterisk-Users] Re: unlimited iax termination

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Fri Apr 8 13:54:15 MST 2005

On 2005-04-08, iaxsales at jsci.net <iaxsales at jsci.net> wrote:
> Can you tell me, which SIP providers that *work with asterisk* are
> providing unlimited inbound/outbound calling for $20?  Iconnecthere is 30,
> broadvoice is 30, etc..., and will allow you to specify your outbound cid?

Actually, I'm hard-pressed to find people for which that is really a
good deal.  $20/mo would buy you almost 28 hours of talk time from
LiveVOIP, and I think very few residences with an "unlimited" plan would use
that much.  I think these plans are seriously overrated and generally a
rip-off.

I can see some utility for businesses, but then those plans usually
start around $60...