[Asterisk-Users] unlimited iax termination

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sat Apr 9 16:01:14 MST 2005

Rich Adamson wrote:

>Sure you can, in most cases. Just check the fine print in their
>service agreements, or whatever else they publish. If its not
>their, call them as a prospective customer. If they don't answer,
>then why bother to do business with them as that's going to be
>about the same level of service you get after signing up.

You shouldn't have to call them. If you email them and always provide a
phone number, you are allowing them to choose the most convenient way to
answer your questions. If they are non-responsive you just include all
the email inquiries somewhere within your website and let the viewer
decide. If  I read your six unanswered email inquiries to a vendor, all
I need to see is that they were composed well and went unanswered.

Very important to find out the minimum, increment and rounding methods
used for billing calls. From what I have seen so far, it is usually not
found on the website or faq when it really sucks. So email them and see
how quick they respond when they know the answer is not the one you want
to hear.