[Asterisk-Users] snom and "hint" priority

Karl Brose khb at brose.com
Fri Apr 8 11:29:56 MST 2005

The hint feature is not a well developed general status monitor, it's
just a *static* method to define the state of an extension as the state
of a device for those channel drivers that support the extension state
"API".
It can't be dynamically changed (it's not an executable dialplan
element, like an application), and by implementation it is an extension
state, not more.