[Asterisk-Users] Any opinions on quality/service of Teliax?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Fri Apr 8 07:33:14 MST 2005

The itsp I spoke with about concurrency limitations said they limited
due to overuse by calling card app providers.
By regulating the number of concurrent calls, they can maintain load and
quality for all users on the server(s).
Not being able to know your maximum line potential would be pretty scary
for them I imagine.

I am sure it does not hurt that this encourages people to buy additional
line agreements and additional minute time for those same lines.

All and all, it is mostly a business model and capacity management issue
I think...

Wiley