[Asterisk-Users] T.38 fax with SIP devices

Mark Dutton replies at datamerge.com.au
Fri Apr 8 07:29:57 MST 2005

Hi Jonathon.

The boxes are at work, but I am pretty sure the FXO box (6port) is a
Micronet SP5050/S and the FXS box (2 port) is the Micronet SP5002/S.
http://www.micronet.com.tw

I recommend you move to the Digium users forum. I have taken this question
there. Not much feeback so far, but it is much better than this old mailing
list.

Cheers

Mark