[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Google Group?

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri Apr 8 07:04:37 MST 2005

a couple other lists that I am on got notices last night that they were
added to google groups.  I wonder if this is a google marketing ploy,
seek out all lists and subscribe them then spam the various lists
informing the individuals that instead of seeing it free in your email
box you can make google money by using a web browser and watching ads.

--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com