[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Google Group?

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Fri Apr 8 07:27:05 MST 2005

"trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com" <trixter at 0xdecafbad.com> writes:

> a couple other lists that I am on got notices last night that they were
> added to google groups.  I wonder if this is a google marketing ploy,
> seek out all lists and subscribe them then spam the various lists
> informing the individuals that instead of seeing it free in your email
> box you can make google money by using a web browser and watching ads.

May be. Subscription options for those groups however include getting new
articles by mail. Didn't check that out though, so the mails themselves
might contain ads either.

What I'm still wondering about is, while you can post to that group,
whether your postings are actually propagated to this list. Did anybody
try that?

Regards, Bruno.