[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk based Call Accounting software - 1st release

San Singhania san at lantone.com.sg
Fri Apr 8 00:57:01 MST 2005

Hello Asterisk community,

After numerous request from various companies where we have implemented * as a phone system and also
from many other * users all over the world, yesterday  we released the 1st version of Asterisk module for
Call Accounting Mate (www.callaccounting.ws) . As some of you know we also use Asterisk internally as our
phone system and as developers for Call Accounting Mate, we felt it was necessary to implement a decent
Call Accounting software for *. Call Accounting Mate runs on Windows and is completely web based.
It ships with the necessary source files and Asterisk modules to interface Asterisk via tcpip to
Call Accounting Mate.

We have set up a Asterisk - Call Accounting Mate forum so we can gather input from the Asterisk
community. You can access the forum at http://www.callaccounting.ws/forum/index.php?board=5.0 .

Regards,

San Singhania
www.callaccounting.ws