[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk based Call Accounting software - 1st release

Guillermo Salas M gsalas at manta.telconet.net
Fri Apr 8 06:37:34 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 02:57, San Singhania wrote:
> Hello Asterisk community,
>
> After numerous request from various companies where we have
> implemented * as a phone system and also
> from many other * users all over the world, yesterday  we released the
> 1st version of Asterisk module for
> Call Accounting Mate (www.callaccounting.ws) .

[...]

> We have set up a Asterisk - Call Accounting Mate forum so we can
> gather input from the Asterisk
> community. You can access the forum at
> http://www.callaccounting.ws/forum/index.php?board=5.0 .

Bad for firefox and/or Linux users :

"To view pages correctly you need Microsoft Internet Explorer version
5.5 or higher.
Please download and install Microsoft Internet Explorer on your computer
and try again.
Note: Invalid User-Agent HTTP header also may cause your browser to be
indentifed incorrectly.
In this case please check your browser user agent settings in system
registry."

> Regards,
>
> San Singhania
> www.callaccounting.ws