[Asterisk-Users] Undefined symbol in res_features & Others

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Apr 8 00:44:00 MST 2005

I've googled and yet I've found nothing which describes this error.

This is Gentoo on Asterisk 1.0.7. Will try CVS later to see if it will
help resolve this error.

[res_features.so]Warning, flexible rate not heavily tested!
WARNING[25868]: loader.c:258

ast_load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_features.so: undefined
symbol: adsi_available

loader.c:440 load_modules: Loading module res_features.so failed!

I ended up making these changes into /etc/asterisk/modules.so

noload => res_features.so
noload => chan_sip.so
noload => app_parkandannounce.so
noload => chan_mgcp.so
noload => chan_iax2.so
noload => chan_skinny.so
noload => app_dial.so
noload => app_queue.so

I'm not even sure what those are for! (each of them will tell me a diff
error of "undefined symbol"

I just want to experiment with it after finding out how cool asterisk
is.

--
Ow Mun Heng
Gentoo/Linux on DELL D600 1.4Ghz