[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

ht at phonitel.com ht at phonitel.com
Thu Apr 7 04:02:03 MST 2005

Matteo,

I don't know much about DIgium, but I am comparing the distribution policy with
what exists elsewhere in the market and other sectors.

Digium do sell online and so many other of their resellers do. The important
point is that they don't sell lower cost than their resellers, which is the
case.

Reseller added value is find customers and retail locally in his place with
local variables of config, ...etc. They are the ones to find customers and to
make sure they bring added value.

I don't know what's unusual in this approach? Please elaborate.

Thanks,