[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Thu Apr 7 02:57:33 MST 2005

Hi All,

  Roy, I'm not entirely sure if you paid attention to what you wrote, as you
said: "Last time I bought a sangoma card, I was given excellent support by
the reseller from .pl".
Now, this means that Sangoma has a local reseller that renders support for
Sangoma products. Most of the people here are complaining about the fact
that when calling
Digium, the service is problematic. Well, I believe that Digium should
services it's channels, the channels should support the resellers and the
resellers should support
The customers. I don't think that any company, no matter what its size or
function is, could support the end users. Even the mighty ugly M$ has
country based support
Centers.

  We are currently in the process of establishing such a service center in
Israel and Turkey, to service the market here. The end target is to have the
resellers and
Customer call the local support center, and not call Digium in the states.

  If someone thinks otherwise, I'd be happy to know about it.

Nir S