[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Thu Apr 7 02:39:40 MST 2005

>> Technically speaking not. But Sangoma's support seems to be pretty
>> much
>> better.
>
> My understanding is that to an extent when we buy Sangoma we're
> putting the dagger to Digium.  They're glad to use Asterisk as a
> selling point for their hardware, but unwilling to donate anything
> back to the Asterisk community.

digium can sell asterisk shirk-wrapped with the current dual licence.
if other hardware is better than digium's, I'd buy it, both because it
_is_ better and because digium's support isn't the best on the planet,
to be frank. Last time I bought a sangoma card, I was given excellent
support by the reseller from .pl

roy