[Asterisk-Users] Context overlap?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:05:05 MST 2005

mmmm, if hopefully im understanding your question. "Even tough they
are in different context"...... i think thats wrong, since you are
including both contexts in auto-attendant, they both are in the same
context. The bussinesshours run first because its included first (in
the hours set in the configuration), and if you dont have higher S
extensions in the night context all works fine, but when you have more
that 10 (more than bussinesshours) in night, then it continues with
the next S extension. Hope i have been clear, and hope it helps you.

Best Regards

-Moisés Silva