[Asterisk-Users] Context overlap?

Dylan VanHerpen packetbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:28:02 MST 2005

Thanks Moisés, that's kindof what I figured. I'll fix it by changing
the nightmode include to an explicit timeframe, instead of the 'catch
all' solution:

; After Hours (anything that doesn't match holiday or businesshours)
include => nightmode|00:00-7:59|mon-fri|*|*
include => nightmode|17:00-23:59|mon-fri|*|*
include => nightmode|*|sat|*|*
include => nightmode|*|sun|*|*

Dylan.