[Asterisk-Users] Context overlap?

Dylan VanHerpen packetbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:36:54 MST 2005

I have an auto-attendant for day and night. When the [businesshours]
AA runs, it executes exten => s1 through exten => s9, then continues
with exten => s10 in [nightmode], even though they are in different
contexts. This was working fine until I added more 's' extensions in
night mode. When I comment out all 's' extensions 10 and above in
[nightmode], it works fine again.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Dylan.

Asterisk CVS-v1-0-02/24/05-13:18:42

[auto-attendant]
; Business Hours
include => businesshours|08:00-16:59|mon-fri|*|*

; After Hours (anything that doesn't match holiday or businesshours)
include => nightmode

[businesshours]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,DigitTimeout,15
exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout,20
exten => s,4,Background(thank-you-for-calling)
exten => s,5,Background(if-u-know-ext-dial)
exten => s,9,Background(to-hear-menu-again)

[nightmode]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,DigitTimeout,15
exten => s,3,ResponseTimeout,20
exten => s,4,Background(thank-you-for-calling)
exten => s,5,Background(if-u-know-ext-dial)
exten => s,10,Background()