[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/60 failed to take SIP image from tftp server

John Breeden jbreeden at plumhall.com
Tue Apr 5 11:18:14 MST 2005

You don't need the xml files, they arn't supported until V 7.X and even
then aren't needed.

I avoid the whole bsd tftpd/inetd thingy altogether. It's always proved
somewhat flakey for me over the years. Instead I use atftp
(ftp://ftp.mamalinux.com/pub/atftp/) which can run as a standalone deamon.

Hope this helps ...