[Asterisk-Users] Realtime mysql problem?

Matt Schulte mschulte at netlogic.net
Tue Apr 5 09:33:37 MST 2005

Ok,

rtcachefriends=yes seemed to have fixed my problem(s). With both SIP and
IAX2, now the question is why isn't this enabled by default? There must
be a "downside" to using this feature, even though it pulls from mysql
regardless if it's cached or not. thoughts? Thanks for your help though,
this has seemed to address the issue :-)

	Matt