[Asterisk-Users] Snom and Multiple calls

Josh Dady jpd at indecisive.com
Tue Apr 5 07:54:29 MST 2005

On Apr 3, 2005, at 3:37 PM, Philipp von Klitzing wrote:

> - quality of the handset and the speaker phone?

Our primary issue with the handset on the 220 was that the hook was
really easy to miss; the 360 is easy to hang up without making your
caller think you dropped the phone several times trying to do so.  We
haven't done enough testing with the speakerphone yet to really say
anything definitively.

> - how do the buttons feel?

Much better than the 220.  Also, the icons didn't really mean anything
to me on the 220 (which I presume is because Snom is european and I'm
not); the same icons are used on the 360, but there's a text label
below the button.

> - are the line LEDs multi-colour ones?

Not that I've noticed.

> As the 360 softphone is available to everyone the software part isn't
> _that_ interesting as I can play with it myself... :-)

The 360 softphone would be more interesting if you could magnify it so
you can actually see the buttons.  :)

--
Joshua P. Dady
http://www.indecisive.com/