[Asterisk-Users] Snom and Multiple calls

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sun Apr 3 12:37:16 MST 2005

Hi!

> On the snom (I've tested this on the 220 and 360), the phone will
> immediately reject any new INVITE that arrives with 486 BUSY HERE if
> there's already a call on the phone opening

That is very interesting - can you present a review of the Snom 360
hardware, even if it is a short one? Possibly compare it to the 220 and
illustrate the differences?

Some questions:
- quality of the handset and the speaker phone?
- how do the buttons feel?
- are the line LEDs multi-colour ones?

As the 360 softphone is available to everyone the software part isn't
_that_ interesting as I can play with it myself... :-)

Cheers, Philipp