[Asterisk-Users] Erratic CPU load

Eric Giesselbach e.giesselbach at cloudseven.nl
Fri Apr 1 08:38:14 MST 2005

David,

Zoa helped me, but were not working together. What's more, I cannot focus on load tests too much: the setup I work on must be ready in may and starts small scale. This system must be functional and reliable first and should scale well later. The scaling part determines how long I am allowed to play with Asterisk - so performance issues are just personal :)

A question about your "snake" load tests: have you seen any unexplainable spikes in processor load, or machine hangups every few hours?

Eric.