[Asterisk-Users] Re: Are there online forums instead of this email forum??

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Fri Apr 1 03:16:57 MST 2005

On Fri, April 1, 2005 11:31, Tony Mountifield said:
> In article <m3ll83brmj.fsf at caruso.quasi.local>,
> Bruno Hertz <brrhtz at yahoo.de> wrote:
>> Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com> writes:
> I totally agree. I run a local INN server and all the mailing lists I
> subscribe to get turned locally into newsgroup postings in moderated
> groups. When I make a posting, it gets mailed out through a filter to the
> moderator address, which is just the list posting address. Makes handling
> threads a breeze.
>
> I still use trn to read and post too, as I have yet to find anything that
> is as fast to use.
>
> Cheers
> Tony
> --

I very much like - and heavily use - Squirrelmail for OoO access to my
mail... Light, fast, threads, searching, extensions based (Procmail
management!!!) and usable from virtually everywhere I like, when I don't
have my laptop along! (Or when I cannot access my private mail server
directly)

--
Francesco Peeters
----