[Asterisk-Users] question about VOIP

Jon Bebeau jbebeau at 1nettw.net
Thu Sep 30 07:25:20 MST 2004

Hello,

It seems your asking several questions.  Telephone on the LAN, PSTN Gateway
setup and "How to I do all this".  All important questions.  I would suggest
getting some background on VoIP and Asterisk.  I suggest
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php to start.  There is plenty of new
user information there.  I'd also suggest a paperback book "VoIP Telephony
with Asterisk by Paul Mahler" (no affiliation what so ever).  It's a good
high-level, beginners overview of  VoIP stuff.

Jon Bebeau