[Asterisk-Users] question about VOIP

Maximiliano J. Goldsmid mgoldsmid at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:24:56 MST 2004

Hello people
I have a question about VOIP.

Suppose I want to  call to a phone of the PSTN in any country of the world.
First, I could install the Net2phone software, for instance, and make the call.

What I ray to do, if possible, is to replace the Net2phone software by
an analogue telephones.

My idea is t install a Voip Gateway in a LAN though which I could
connect analogue telephones of the LAN to Internet and in that way I
can make the calls.

Of course I will have to hire the service of someone to download the
communication from internet to the PSNT in the other part of the
world, do you know who can give me that service?

What do I have to install from my Net?

Thank your very much.