[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general hapiness

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 29 04:58:51 MST 2004

Stefan Märkle wrote:
> Are you aware of the snd-bt-sco - Driver for the alsa sound system. They already have found means to send and receive audio with sco, impementing the other end of the bluetooth headset profile.
I saw this version and its update too. Only for a permanent solution its
not that ideal 1) It is not developed anymore 2) The Bluez-guys aren't
very happy about this implementation style 3) You need chan_alsa.
The point is I do not hear any mp3 while calling to the phone by trying
to use the Bluez headset utilities to make my laptop act as headset.
This driver is also for a headset to a pc, not a pc to a phone.

Stefan de Konink