[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP Registration Timeout, No FW

Fredrik von Kantzow fredrik at kantzow.net
Tue Sep 28 09:13:05 MST 2004

The ADSL Speedtouch 510 act as a router with external ip 216 on WAN
(PPPoA_1).... And internal 10.0.0.138 on LAN (eth0).

I have set the linux server to be the "default" in NAPT on the router, this
forwards everything that is not catched by the other NAPT entries. The other
NAPT entries is on other ports than the SIP traffic.

-Fredrik