[Asterisk-Users] RE: SIP Registration Timeout, No FW

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 28 09:49:56 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 18:13, Fredrik von Kantzow wrote:
> The ADSL Speedtouch 510 act as a router with external ip 216 on WAN
> (PPPoA_1).... And internal 10.0.0.138 on LAN (eth0).
>
> I have set the linux server to be the "default" in NAPT on the router, this
> forwards everything that is not catched by the other NAPT entries. The other
> NAPT entries is on other ports than the SIP traffic.
>
> -Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

Seems there is a resemblance with my setup. I use a SpeedTouch 510
(version 4, ISDN with 4 LAN ports on the back running firmware
4.2.7.16.0) and * (1.0.0 & cvs) fails to register with sipgate.de. I
have spoken with SpeedTouch support and they claim there is nothing
wrong with their firmware. According to them it hsould work out of the
box without the need for separate SIP/RTP entries in NAPT. I also tried
with "defaultserver" and that didn't work either. Which firmware version
are you running on that box? Just an idea: maybe try deleting SIP in
bindlist and applist and see if it makes a difference. Good luck and
please let me know if you get it working.

Regards,
Patrick