[Asterisk-Users] Beeping on messages and calls

Sean Garland sean at siskiyoutech.com
Mon Sep 27 09:31:51 MST 2004

During some calls, and during the playback of some messages (that people
leave), I have audible beeps...  I don't know if the other party can
hear them, but I sure can.  What is that?

Also, I currently have 2 x100p (single fxo card), I have read that they
tend to have a lot of echo problems, but that the new 4 port fxo card
does not.  Can someone verify that for me?  I am looking to upgrade my
system to a faster machine in a rack mount case, and would like to at
the same time, install the new 4 port card if I can get some benefit
from it.

Thanks

Sean Garland
Siskiyou Technology Consultants