[Asterisk-Users] Reproducible problem with X100P... any suggestions?!

Marcelo Pacheco marcelo at macp.eti.br
Sat Sep 25 20:02:55 MST 2004

I'm running a TDM400P (3 FXS, 1 FXO) plus one MD 3200 modem (X101P clone)
without problems on a Via chipset motherboard (ECS KTA600) with an Athlon XP
2600 FSB 333.

It was already written on this list that there are blacklisted MoBo versions
that have interrupt latency issues, but please, don't generalize it. Spell
out the MoBo's you had trouble with, make a complete list, but newer VIA
chipset motherboards work ok.

I can't vouch for complete stability, as I do have ocasional problems, but I
do all sorts of non-recommended things, like running a linux distribution
snapshot, running X, samba, postfix, dozens of services, my server is a
melting pot of Linux applications, including Asterisk.

Marcelo Pacheco