[Asterisk-Users] Cisco PIX and Asterisk

Craig Waddington craig at xmbsystems.com
Sat Sep 25 12:56:11 MST 2004

That's Great news. Thanks for the information.

What version of the PIX IOS you running?

Do you have sip fixup protocol enabled?

I have found a workaround, install onDo sip server on a machine behind
the PIX. The phones register to that, on the pix port forward to the
onDo sip server.

But I would much rather get it working without having to do that.