[Asterisk-Users] ISDN (point to point) questions

Danny Zak dannyz at belgonet.com
Sat Sep 25 02:17:51 MST 2004

Hello Bjoern,

thanks for this nice discussion;

we we dod have msn (4) although the telco company tells us that we
have pp isdn.  This seems to be a little bit strange to me... Is there
any way to crosscheck the isdn configuration ?

And what about the active or passive isdn cards ?
I just want to drive voice and fax over them.

--
Best regards,
 Danny                            mailto:dannyz at belgonet.com

belGOnet.com  a  Euro-pictures  division - internet solutions
place princesse elisabeth 9/11   -   1030 Brussels  - Belgium
Tel : +32-(0)2-215.67.65      -      Fax : +32-(0)2-215.66.65

domains - hosting - hardware - VoiP - consultancy - backuping
CISCO - HP/COMPAQ - SUN - EMC - JUNIPER - IBM - DELL - NORTEL

No  legal  consequences  can be derived from the contents of the email
neither  is  belGOnet.com committed to them. The content of this email
is  exclusively  intended  for  adressee(s)  and information purposes.
belGOnet.com  accepts  no  liability for any damage resulting from the
use and/or acceptation of the content of this email.