[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Dan danto at rdslink.ro
Fri Sep 24 23:53:29 MST 2004

Hi,

As I am the developer of DIAX

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Rozman" <rozman at fri.uni-lj.si>
> there is already iax softphone called diax
> (http://www.laser.com/dante/diax/diax.html) that can be controlled over
> bluetooth on some phones. The thing that is missing is to be able to use
> cellular as audio device for softphone (I'm doing this with paired
> bluetooth
> headset - but that is not proper solution).
>
> We already have Audio gateway bluetooth profile that allows redirection
> from
> cellular to PCs sound card, but we would need same in opposite direction -
> to use cellular as PCs soundcard on softphone application.

I cannot do it with my SonyEricsson T68i.
If anyone can do it, then I'll integrate this feature in DIAX too.
What I want to do first, but I don't know how is to control DIAX using the
BT headset internal switch to answer the call. I don;t know how to start
BT connection from the headset side....:-(

Best regards,
Dan