[Asterisk-Users] GSM phones, bluetooth and general happiness

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Thu Sep 23 16:40:40 MST 2004

Jay Milk wrote:
> Wait... So VZW offers this free nationwide plan but you can't use it?  I
> think they'd have a difficult time slapping you with a fine just because
> you happened to only make/receive calls at home/work for a while.
> That's another good reason to move away from Verizon.

Hey, calm down... I haven't read (I monitor wireless forums for fun)
about anyone actually getting kick/ban'ed or fined for it.

My wife and I use about 200 m2m minutes each between each other during a
month. I use a little more than that talking to some coworkers.

VZW is the best choice for me. It may not be for anyone else.

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/