[Asterisk-Users] American vs English

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Fri Sep 24 03:16:27 MST 2004

Hi all,

There is both GSM and WAV files for the ones I've recorded already on my
website. They can be found here http://www.g7ltt.com/VoIP/vmfiles.html

As for "polite" files. I agree that they could be better. I also note
that the diction is very American particularly in the demo area.

I've also added a few files of my own. pounds.gsm/wav and
tt-badgers.gsm/wav.

There is a disclaimer of sorts on the above website. I released it under
the same terms as Asterisk, although I don't know what they are but
assumed that it was GNU like and that I retain copyright.

Mark

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 05:26, usedcanon wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Just a couple of points/requests I'd like to add.
>
>   1. Change the "Commedian mail" to something more generic, like "Voicemail"
> or "Welcome to voicemail"
>   2. The password prompt, just says "password", would it not be better to be
> a bit polite and have something like, "please enter your password"
>   3. will there be any official .gsm versions of these files?
>   4. Is there a disclamer/license that allow these prompts to be used in a
> commercial setup
>
> Thanks
>
> Umar

Mark Phillips, G7LTT/KC2ENI