[Asterisk-Users] American vs English

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 02:26:15 MST 2004

Hi Mark,

Just a couple of points/requests I'd like to add.

  1. Change the "Commedian mail" to something more generic, like "Voicemail"
or "Welcome to voicemail"
  2. The password prompt, just says "password", would it not be better to be
a bit polite and have something like, "please enter your password"
  3. will there be any official .gsm versions of these files?
  4. Is there a disclamer/license that allow these prompts to be used in a
commercial setup

Thanks

Umar