[Asterisk-Users] Transfering incoming calls using same line

Brent Franks mwless at mindworks.net
Wed Sep 22 18:30:06 MST 2004

Not necessarily true here in the U.S.  Basically the feature you would
want is three way calling from your phone company.  I know with my
Verizon phone lines, after answering a call, if I hook-flash, I am
presented with another dialtone.  If I hook flash again, I have a
three-way call.  Basically, you could do this, but I am unsure of the
dialplan logic, although I don't think it would be totally difficult.
The difficult part would be to get * to hangup both legs of the call
after you are completed.

> So you will not be able to do what you're talking about here. Perhaps
> you should look into getting Digium's TDM400P in a 1 FXO and 1 FXS
> module. And you'd also need to have two separate PSTN lines.

You should be able to accomplish this with either the TDM400P or the
X100P.

- Brent